Delighted to announce the return of the Foyle Parents & Friends Bowling Club. Meeting every Monday night (6.45pm-8.30pm) at Brunswick Bowling Alley you will be part of a Volunteer Team supporting young children/adults with learning disabilities.
What will I be doing?
- Supervising clients and monitoring their whereabouts
- Giving out juice and snacks when advised
- Supporting clients to choose and use the equipment as and when needed
- Engage with clients throughout the sessions
- Use initiative in giving support when needed
- Report any issues to staff
- Follow the staff's lead when carrying out tasks
- Maintain confidentiality at all times