North West Volunteer Centre is an approved training centre with Safe Cert Awards Main Street Gortin, Omagh BT79 8PH. We offer the following accredited training programmes:
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Safeguarding & Protecting Children & Young People (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Catering (RQF)
All accredited courses are 6 hours and accreditation is valid for 3 years.
All accredited courses will require level of assessment which us usually multiple-choice questions and/or practical skills test (for first aid). All learners need to verify their identity for all accredited courses and ID must be shown. For any additional need support please contact the centre so that we can accommodate your needs.
We offer the following 2-3 hour awareness courses in the following areas:
- - An Introduction to Emergency First Aid
- - Safeguarding and Protecting the Welfare of Children
- - Safeguarding Adults
- - Adults and Children Combined Safeguarding
- - Basic Lift & AED training
Learners will receive a certificate of attendance for all awareness courses. For a full breakdown of costs and requirements of training please contact email@example.com or give us a call at the centre on 028 71 271 017 to discuss your training needs.
North West Volunteer Centre training policies available to download: