QNUK Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid
Date: Wed 24th May 2017
Duration: 6 hour accredited programme
1. Understand the role and responsibilities of a first Aider
2. Be able to assess an incident
3. Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
4. Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
5. Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
6. Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
7. Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
8. Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
For accreditation participants will be assessed through observation, multiple choice questioning and verbal questioning
This First Aid Training course is provided by an accredited trainer
Cost is £35.00 per person (accreditation lasts for 3 years) (incl. of VAT) plus mileage costs at 45p per mile. Group rate for 12 learners is £420. This includes all training handouts and certificates for each participant.
Trainer can provide all necessary IT equipment (laptop and data projector) if required however a screen/blank wall will be required for projection. In addition, a flipchart stand, chairs for participants and table for trainer will be required in the training room.
Special Learning Needs
The trainer should be informed of any special needs/requirements in advance of training so necessary adjustments can be considered. E.g. participants with impaired hearing or sight.
For further information and queries please contact
T: 02871 271017