The purpose of this Programme is to promote Partnership and Collaboration among Voluntary and Community organisations. As such the amount of grant available to apply for will be dependent on the amount of partners within the application:
• 2 partner groups = can apply for £1,500
• 3 - 4 partner groups = can apply for up to £3,500
• 5+ partner groups = can apply for up to maximum £5,000
Partners can apply for a wide range of capital items, such as office equipment, furniture, sports goods, kitchen fittings and minor capital works to improve premises.
To be eligible for grant assistance organisations must
• be constituted voluntary /community sector organisations
• have an annual income of less than £100,000 per year.
This grant is only eligible for expenditure on capital items and must be incurred from the date of award until 31 March 2019.
Co-operation Ireland has been appointed by the Department for Communities (DfC) as the Intermediary Funding Body for the 2018/19 Small Capital Grants Programme for Northern Ireland.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and must be received by 12noon Wednesday 19th December 2018.
Application form and guidance can be downloaded from Cooperation Ireland Website: