Are you a local group that would like to find out more about Breast, Cervical and Bowel Screening?
The Women’s Resource and Development Agency (WRDA) is currently offering Health Awareness training to individuals, women’s groups and community organisations in Northern Ireland
· The Breast Awareness and Screening session – included the importance of being breast aware with a practical demonstration on how to check your breasts, looking and feeling for changes and what happens when you go for screening.
· Cervical Screening – the importance of going for your smear and what happens at the test, the types of results and what they mean.
· Bowel Cancer Screening - raising awareness of bowel cancer screening, ways to reduce your risk of developing bowel cancer and how to use the new FIT screening test at home. This session is available to men’s groups also.
WRDA is now able to offer groups this training in different formats.
· Zoom – “meeting up” with others from your group on line
· WEBINARS: that you can view from your laptop, tablet or mobile
· Face to Face: Where a risk assessment has been completed and in compliance with current guidelines
If you’d like more information about any of the sessions, please contact
Pamela Armstrong on 07739 185915 or email email@example.com